Wednesday 11 September 2013

A Stars Trek Update

Sponsors are still coming in but so far we've collected £209.50!



Emily
“It was nice to work as a team and to be with friends for a good cause.”


Tim
“It was nice to get out and get some air.”


Mark
“We mixed with different members of the public.”


Kris
“Even though I was in my chair for most of it I enjoyed meeting and talking to new people.”


David
"I really enjoyed the walk with all the Stars. And I enjoyed the burger & chips that I had at the end of the walk!"


Paula
"We had fun. My favourite part was the fish and chips!"

Ann
“It was nice to take a different route this year. It was sunny and I got a little sun tan. Thank you to the people who sponsored us. And thank you to the cafe, they were very helpful I thought."


Gavin
“It was nice to promote Seven Stars.”


Seven Stars
"Thank you!"

And don't forget: You can donate to Seven Stars at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment