Tuesday 29 July 2014

I have a dream, a song to sing

Recently we have been learning to sing I Have A Dream by ABBA. 

We have been looking at the words of the song and which ones stand out and mean the most to us. We each chose our own word and designed a card with it on.


We came up with actions for what the words meant to us.
 
Kris: "Darkness is the word that stood out for me because I'm not keen on the dark."
Andy: "I chose 'Dream' because I dream a lot and look at the future and what I can do in the future."
Paula: "I chose 'Stream' because I like the sound of the water and I like dolphins." 

Tim: "I chose 'Future' because it reminded me of fortune tellers." 

 








Darren: "I chose 'Angels' because there is a song called Angels that I like and I saw angels in a film."

Ann: "I chose 'Cross' because I like playing noughts and crosses."
We are going to learn the whole song. When we are singing it we're going to perform our actions and maybe use flashcards. We'll let you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment